Hey, welcome to hotpagez makeovers, this is Bee here, and I'm gonna tell you a little about this blog, and about Chloe, Leanne and I.
We do pass makeovers, tinypic makeovers and presentations for the websit stardoll.
EXAMPLE:
This was a makeover I did for Chloe, (ChloeRocks4ever), as a pass makeover. We are all 100% hack free, we all think hacking is disgusting and would NEVER hack anybody, we can guarantee that.
For tinypic makeovers: Leave a comment with your stardoll account, and I will occasionally post the latest makeovers I have done. You can ask for a particular style, hairstyle, and/ or colours.
For pass makeovers: Add me on stardoll, sending your password in a friend request. if i am already your friend, just send me a private message with your password. This is basically the same as a tinypic makeover, as you can ask for any style you wish for.
For presentations: Add Chloe, and once she has accepted, in a private message, send her your password, and the contents you want on your presentation, such as colours, any details (name, age, country, any quotes), and a backround colour.
ABOUT US:
Bee.
13 years old.
Stardoll account: bonbons198
Refs: i_luv_2_luv, MrsSanSan, chloerocks4ever, ChloeForever0, Shmiv97, penguinluver92, and many more.
Chloe.
13 years old.
Stardoll account: chloerocks4ever
Refs: ..coco-chanel.. and 2cool4u63
Leanne.
13 years old
Stardoll account: LeanneCullen.
Refs: Chloeforever0, DazzlemeCupcake, Forever_And_Me, jenny67890, khaleda123, mrs-e-cullen, Paramorebby, XxMiSsGaWjUsSxX, taycamp & many more.
Thanks, and I hope you enjoy our blog, and get a makeover from us.
Love, Bee xx




No comments:
Post a Comment